Remotely manage content on your website with no FTP
Remotely manage content on your websites or those of your clients with a Windows desktop product which requires no FTP - only an internet connection to allow synchronization when you have made any changes.
ADP users would be able to control existing ADP projects from the desktop according to the client needs. In standalone mode without ADP the interface allows selection or insertion of contents for swapping in and the configuration of other aspects of the content.
After the initial uploading of project files and any in-page tags specified by the application have been added, no further FTP'ing or manual intervention is required, clicks on embedded content blocks such as adverts and impressions are recorded and visible at any time, in real time, from the application graphic window. Content can be rotated and updated remotely to test different content results, i.e. perform split testing.
Standalone content can be mixed with an ADP project.
- Client-server-client relationship between the desktop application, a server side MySQL database and the web browser client. Projects are configured or modified in the application and then the changes submitted to the server where they will take immediate effect in the webpage.
- Highly structured scheme of Publishers, Projects (per webpage), instances of content per webpage and multiple contents assigned to instances optionally for the purpose of rotation etc.
- Automatic synchronization with the server as the application is used on different machines at different times
- Statistics and reporting interface making queries in real-time to the database
- Capture events and impressions from the different instances of content, e.g the number of impressions, the number of clicks etc, all automatically fed to the database and made available to the application reporting interface.
- Assign content URLs and redirect URLs to each content when clicked on
- Use in a standalone mode with content blocks and/or with ADP projects imported.
- Single button update of server with all publisher settings, and subsequent real-time change in the webpage.
- Only a single line of code is needed in the header of the webpage and any short codes needed for the content blocks
- Single purchase of application with certain number of impressions per month free. Ability to increase this number with monthly subscription.
Main application window
Main application - statistics (impressions / clicks)
Two examples of directly embedded content controlled by remotePublish are shown.
The first example is an advert for OptinPlayer™. When clicked on the page will redirect to optinplayer.com, and this click is recorded instantly in the remotePublish database for that user and visible in the graphical clicks display.
In addition the project on this page (which includes both instances of embedded content) will have the impression counter increased each time the page is viewed, also visible in the application.
From remotePublish the content may be switched to an alternative content defined in the application and/or the URL for the redirect may be changed. The server is synchronized with these changes and this page will change automatically to reflect them.
Any content can be used, images, video, text.
The second instance below is an example of the default content available in the system. When clicked on the page will redirect to the location specified in the application at this time and this clicks / impressions recorded in ADP Client.